Installing a Nest Learning Thermostat from Google gives you advanced control over your home’s HVAC system. This smart device learns your comfort zones, turns your equipment down when you’re not home, and lets you make adjustments from your smartphone even when you’re not there.
The sharp display makes it easy to see what you’re doing, even in the dark. But, perhaps best of all, it will help you save energy and money. According to independent studies, users could save an average of 10% to 12% on their heating bills and up to 15% on their cooling. Ask how Andy’s Statewide can help you get your free Google Nest Thermostat today.
Get a Free Nest Thermostat When You Buy Select HVAC Systems
To qualify for this deal, you need to purchase and install a heating and cooling system with a SEER rating of 15 or higher. New systems also must be compatible with the Nest Thermostat. Ask our service center for more details.
Google Nest Thermostat Features
- Auto-Schedule – The Nest temperature sensor learns your preferred temperatures and schedule and programs itself to provide maximum comfort.
- Remote Control – Your new Nest thermostat connects to your Wi-Fi, enabling you to control it from your smartphone, laptop, or tablet wherever you are.
- Nest Leaf – When the leaf appears on the screen, you’ll know you’ve chosen the most energy-efficient settings.
- Early-On – The Nest learns how quickly your home takes to warm up and pays attention to the weather so you will be comfortable faster.
- Home/ Away Assist – If you’re not at home, the Nest will automatically turn itself down so you’re not wasting energy heating or cooling an empty house.
- Energy History – See complete reports for when your system was running and how it impacted your energy usage.
- Safety Temperature Alerts – If your home becomes dangerously cold or hot, you can receive an instant alert on your phone or tablet letting you know so you can start the system.
- Farsight – When you approach the Nest thermostat, it lights up to show you the current time, temperature and weather.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is compatible with 95% of 24V HVAC systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal units. It works with three-stage heating and two-stage cooling systems and heat pumps that provide auxiliary and emergency heat. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers work with it, too.
The Benefits of the Nest Learning Thermostat
When you call Andy’s Statewide for Nest Thermostat installation, you gain a number of benefits that will improve the efficiency of your HVAC and give you greater control over its functionality. Installing the Nest Thermostat E or other models means you can enjoy:
- Controlling your heating and cooling remotely: If you’re out and about during a sudden change in the weather, you won’t have to wait until you get home to start your heating or air conditioning. The Nest Thermostat connects via Wi-Fi to your smartphone or tablet so you can make adjustments no matter where you are.
- Providing comprehensive energy reports: The Energy History feature lets you check your home HVAC system’s energy consumption for the day. Then, you’ll see just how much it has used in the Home Report sent to you each month. This allows you to make smarter choices about using your heating and cooling.
- Saving energy and money: When the Nest Thermostat detects that you’ve left your house with your smartphone, it activates the Eco setting. The energy savings created by this feature can drastically reduce the energy your home uses, lowering your utility bills.
Andy’s Statewide is the best choice for Nest Thermostat service in Detroit. Our technicians know how to provide Nest Thermostat wiring and installation so you get the most out of the technology. Get in touch with us today to learn more or to schedule service.