Home Service Plans
At some point, almost every homeowner has experienced how disruptive a broken air conditioner or furnace can be—especially when it’s needed the most during inclement weather. Instead of just hoping that your system won’t breakdown at an inopportune time, it helps to have a strategy for preventive maintenance, along with some added assistance if something does go wrong.
At Andy’s Statewide, we offer this assistance in the form of the Andy’s Statewide Home Service Plan. As one of Detroit, Ann Arbor, Troy, MI and the surrounding communities’ leading heating and cooling teams, Andy’s Statewide knows what it takes to keep your heating and air conditioning system running smoothly. Our HVAC maintenance plans ensure you have all the services you need.
The Andy’s Statewide HVAC Home Service Plan
12-month service agreement that includes:
- Priority service within 24 hours of your call* (Get in “front of the line” even during the hottest or coldest days)
- Preferred pricing on service, repair, installation and after-hours charges
- Free service calls
- 5% off installations
- 10% off repairs
- Flexible payment plans—pay annually or monthly by credit/debit card
- Two comprehensive seasonal heating and air conditioning tune-ups
Remember, getting your heating and air conditioning system tuned-up is just as important as getting an oil change for your car. HVAC tune-ups maximize your system’s performance, could reduce energy costs, extend the life of your HVAC system, and help you avoid costly repairs in the future. In addition, with our furnace maintenance plans and AC service plans, you can be sure your systems will be covered.
During These Comprehensive Tune-Ups, Our Technicians:
- Thoroughly inspect your HVAC system for damage or malfunction
- Clean all parts and components
- Perform a thermostat calibration
- Lubricate your system’s engine (when needed)
- Inspect and replace filters (if needed)
Summers in Michigan can be scorching and humid. It’s not uncommon for the high temperature during these months to hit the upper 80s or even the low 90s. On the other hand, the winters can be freezing, with lows that often drop below zero. The hottest temperature ever recorded in the state was 112 degrees Fahrenheit, while the coldest was minus 51. These extremes mean having one of our HVAC service plans can help keep your system in good working order no matter the season.
Call Andy’s Statewide today if you would like to purchase our heating and cooling Home Service Plan and you live in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Troy, MI or the surrounding communities or if you have more questions.
*Some restrictions may apply.