HVAC Repair In Detroit
When your home’s air conditioning or heat stops working, it’s a bad situation for everyone. Whether you’re sweltering through a steamy summer or shivering in the middle of a frigid winter, you want to have your HVAC back up and running as soon as possible. This is why so many homeowners throughout the area turn to Andy’s Statewide Heating & Air Conditioning when they need HVAC repair in Detroit. As the city’s experts when it comes to heating and AC repair, we’re the experts you can trust to deliver exceptional service and have you back to living comfortably in your house.
We have the most experienced and skilled technicians found anywhere. They’re the ones who make it possible for us to offer our Exceptional Service Guarantee. This means if you’re unsatisfied with any aspect of the HVAC system repair we do within one year of the date of the original invoice, we will make every effort to meet your expectations.
Signs You May Need HVAC Repairs
If you’re noticing some strange behaviors from your HVAC system, it may be trying to tell you something. Here are some of the warning signs that could indicate it’s time to call an HVAC specialist.
- Cycling on and off too frequently — When your system switches on, it should stay on until your home reaches the desired temperature. However, if it constantly cycles on for a few minutes and then switches off again, that’s probably a sign of trouble.
- Not heating or cooling — Warm air coming from your air conditioner or cool air coming from your furnace are obvious red flags.
- Strange noises — If you’ve noticed sounds coming from your equipment you’ve never heard before, it may not be your imagination. They could be happening because there are serious issues with your equipment that need to be resolved.
- Unpleasant odors — A musty smell coming from your vents could mean you have mold or mildew growing inside your ducts. Foul smells emanating from your registers could mean there are or were animals living in your systems. Either way, you’ll probably need to have professionals come out to give them a cleaning.
- Sudden utility bill spikes — Unless you’ve started using your HVAC more than you normally do, your utility bills shouldn’t suddenly increase. An unexpected spike in your power consumption could mean there’s something wrong with your system.
- Water leakage around your unit — Seeing puddles forming around your equipment means there’s probably a leak somewhere. Leaving it for too long without fixing it could impact your system’s performance or lifespan.
Why Choose Andy’s Statewide?
We’re the Metro Detroit experts when it comes to HVAC repair services. Our experts are fully trained and experienced in servicing equipment from the leading manufacturers, meaning you can always expect to receive the most complete capabilities from us. We’re committed to helping you and your family stay comfortable in your home regardless of the season or conditions. You deserve nothing less, and we will do everything in our power to provide it for you. Our Exceptional Service Guarantee means you can depend on us to do the work right the first time and ensure your complete satisfaction. If you’re ready to schedule your service, get in touch with us today.