Detroit Air Duct Cleaning Services
As a responsible homeowner, you do everything you can to keep your home in good condition. But when’s the last time you thought about your ductwork? If it’s been a while, you’re not alone. In fact, air duct systems are commonly overlooked for years at a time. You might not think that air duct cleaning in your Detroit, Ann Arbor or Troy, MI home isn’t that much of an issue, but guess again.
When to Get Your System Cleaned
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small particles of dust. The more of these there are in your air ducts and vents, the greater your risk for indoor air pollution. And every time you run your heating or air conditioning systems, the air and these particles in your ducts are forced out into your living areas. Replacing the filters to your HVAC systems helps reduce some of these problems but it doesn’t fully address the issue.
For these reasons, you need to consider a thorough air vent cleaning services for your Detroit, Ann Arbor and Troy, MI home. Cleaning your air ducts is just one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality. When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.
Chemical Free Cleaning Methods
Our skilled HVAC service teams use the latest in chemical-free cleaning methods to ensure your air duct cleaning leaves your ductwork practically germ-free.
- Cleaning all duct coverings and vent openings
- Vacuuming out your duct lines
- Removing any debris we find
- Cleaning out the blower units in your heating and AC
- Killing the bacteria in your ducts with a chemical-free misting spray
- Reinstalling all loosened parts and completing the job on time
Call Andy’s Statewide for a Free Estimate
So what do you do if your air ducts haven’t been cleaned in a while? How do you even know whether they need it? Why not call Andy’s Statewide and let our expert technicians take a look for you? As one of SE Michigan’s leading team of air duct cleaning professionals, Andy’s Statewide has a solid reputation of eliminating indoor air pollution at reasonable prices.
Call Andy’s Statewide today to schedule a free air duct cleaning estimate and start breathing easier in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Troy, MI and the surrounding communities.
What Detroit’s Climate Does to Your Ducts
The cold winters and humid summers of Detroit can wreak havoc on your home’s air ducts and vents. In the winter, the temperature drops below freezing for an average 4.4 days each year. This can damage the metal components because they can shrink and become brittle, resulting in cracks and leaks.. Moisture that accumulates inside the ducts due to condensation also leads to mold and mildew growth, which can cause your indoor air quality to suffer and cause health issues for you and your family.
When the weather gets warmer, your metal ductwork can expand. This can lead to certain elements becoming deformed. In particular, your ductwork’s seals and joints can become loose and cause air leaks. This often leads to efficiency issues for your entire HVAC system. The high humidity during the summer also leads to a buildup of moisture that results in mold growth.
The city also experiences a moderate amount of precipitation throughout the year. In the summer, the dampness can cause rust and corrosion for your ductwork’s metal components. Excessive snowfall in the winter also can lead to moisture getting into your ducts and causing mold.
Why Using a Professional Air Duct Cleaning Company Makes Sense
Cleaning air ducts sounds like a simple job, but the truth is you want to have qualified local air duct cleaning experts working for you to ensure the best results. Here are a few of the most important reasons to trust our professionals to handle cleaning and sanitizing your ductwork:
- Health and safety: As dirt, dust, mold and other contaminants collect in your ducts, they can become spread throughout your home, hurting your indoor air quality. This can lead to you and your family suffering from respiratory problems, allergies and other health issues.
- Expertise: Licensed and qualified professionals have the proper knowledge and experience to inspect and assess the condition of your ducts. Our experts will be able to identify any problems with your system and take the proper steps to address them before they have an opportunity to get worse.
- Equipment and tools: Cleaning out air ducts requires specialized equipment that includes high-powered vacuums, brushes and compressors. Only a professional duct cleaning company like ours has the necessary tools to ensure the job is done right.
- Proper insulation and sealing: Removing and replacing the insulation and sealing the ducts properly are critical steps when cleaning air ducts. This is a job that should only be handled by trained and experienced professionals like ours. Otherwise, you may be risking air leaks that cause a drop in performance and efficiency.
These are just a few of the many reasons why you should only trust your air duct cleaning to our certified pros. Andy’s Statewide is the leading provider of these and many other HVAC services throughout the Detroit metro area. Our experienced technicians will arrive at your home with all the experience and equipment necessary to get the job done right and ensure the comfort and safety of your home. If you want to learn more about how we can help you experience the benefits of duct cleaning or schedule your first appointment, reach out and speak with one of our helpful representatives today.