High-Quality New and Replacement Furnaces in Detroit, MI
Andy’s Statewide Heating & Air Conditioning is your premier source for furnace installation in Detroit and the surrounding area. Our goal is to improve the comfort of your home regardless of how cold the conditions are. Whether you’re starting from scratch with new construction or want a furnace replacement for the upcoming winter, we’ll be there for you.
Over the years we’ve become known throughout the metro region for delivering the highest-quality equipment, expertise and customer service. Calling us for heating installation or replacement means you’ll have the most durable and efficient system possible. Our licensed and professional staff have all the experience necessary to ensure your new heating system is installed quickly and effectively so you don’t have to worry about the winter cold making itself at home in your house.
Save $1,000 on a High-Efficiency Heating & Cooling System
Purchase and installation of a complete 16 SEER or higher heating and cooling system required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 03/31/2022.
When Should You Replace Your Furnace?
Knowing the signs of a heating system on its last legs is crucial if you want to enjoy feeling cozy in your home throughout the colder months. The average furnace lasts for about 10 to 15 years before it starts to lose performance, and if left too long without replacing it you could be in for a very rude awakening at the first sign of frost outside. With that in mind, here are some of the most common signs that it’s probably time for you to think about getting a new furnace:
- Rising Utility Bills: If you’ve noticed a sudden spike in how much you’re paying for electricity and/or natural gas, it could mean your furnace is no longer operating as efficiently as it should. If you’re paying through the nose for your utilities and can’t explain why, it might be time for furnace replacement service.
- Slow Starts: Furnaces that are working properly can turn a chilly room into a comfy space within a matter of minutes. If you’re finding it takes more than 15 minutes for you to start noticing a difference once yours cycles on, chances are you’ll need to call us as your furnace installation company.
- Switching On and Off Too Many Times: You shouldn’t hear the familiar click of your furnace cycling on and off multiple times per hour. A properly functioning system should be able to get the job done the first time. Frequent cycling could mean your equipment is starting to show its age and you might need to replace it soon.
- Frequent Repair Calls: We’re more than happy to come out to repair your furnace whenever you need it. However, if you’re seeing us multiple times per year for the same issues, we might suggest it’s time to put your current system out of its misery. This could be a sign of systemic issues that will only continue to get worse as time goes on, so a replacement can save you money in the long run.
- Looking Its Age: Cracks, rust and other blemishes on the exterior of your furnace could be indicators of something more problematic. If you notice your unit showing its age more than before, it’s time to give us a call.
- Inconsistent Performance: Cold zones around your house are another warning sign for your heating system. If certain rooms tend to be much chillier than the rest when you run your heat, pay attention.
Our Expertise in Various Heating Systems
We know many types of heating systems inside and out, making us the best choice whenever you’re having an issue with yours. Our expertise includes traditional furnaces as well as many of the most popular alternatives, such as:
- Central Warm Air Furnaces: These use a central combustor to produce warmer air, and can be powered by gas, fuel, oil or electricity.
- Hot Water Systems: With this system, hot water produces steam that travels through pipes, radiators or convectors.
- Heat Pumps: This type of unit is a combination air conditioner and furnace that pumps warm and cool air into your home through ductwork.
- Pipeless Furnaces: These tend to be installed in basements, where they can force warm air up through your walls and floors.
- Electric Furnaces: More efficient and less expensive than traditional gas furnaces, these are popular with homeowners who want to reduce their energy bills.
- Gas Furnaces: If you have any of these alternative systems and want to switch to a gas unit, we’re here to help with a range of energy-efficient options that are sure to do the job for you.
We Help Our Customers Afford Their New Furnace
Andy’s Statewide Heating & Air Conditioning understands that a furnace is an expensive one-time purchase. Even worse, buying one is rarely a planned expense. Instead, most of our customers replace their furnaces because the previous one stopped working. We want to help our customers afford a high-caliber replacement. We offer several payment plans that spread the cost of the new furnace across several months.
Contact Andy’s Statewide Heating & Air Conditioning Today
Andy’s Statewide Heating & Air Conditioning offers a vast selection of services to Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Troy, MI customers. In addition to furnace replacement and installation, we also repair furnaces. Our team is certified to repair, install, and replace air conditioners and geothermal systems. We can install indoor air quality systems and fix water heaters. Our home service plans help prevent unexpected failures through comprehensive maintenance. Contact our HVAC technicians today to discover why we are the area’s most trusted source for HVAC services.