Andy’s Statewide Heating & Air Conditioning is proud of our reputation for providing service for HVAC services in Clinton Township, MI, homeowners can depend on. Our experts handle it all, from installation to maintenance and repairs, as well as upgrades for furnaces, air conditioning, water heaters, indoor air quality, geothermal systems, and thermostats. We’ll keep your family comfortable throughout the year.
Full Range of HVAC Services
The pros at Andy’s Statewide know your HVAC system must work at its best. To that end, we offer a full range of HVAC services for cooling and heating equipment, including:
- HVAC System Repairs: When your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system malfunctions, we have the skills and experience to figure out what’s gone wrong and make a customized repair plan.
- AC Installation and Repair: Our professional installers will ensure your family remains cool indoors when the temperature skyrockets in Clinton Township.
- Heating Installation and Repair: With Michigan’s notoriously cold winters, your heater must remain in top-notch condition. Andy’s Statewide offers furnace repair in Clinton Twp, MI, so your family will stay warm and safe during the cold season.
- Smart Thermostat: Reduce utility bills and control your home’s temperature exactly to your liking with a smart thermostat.
- Geothermal Equipment: Families who want an efficient cooling and heating system can benefit from a geothermal system, which keeps a home comfortable every season with underground power.
- Improving Indoor Air Quality: You’ll breathe a sigh of relief when you hire Andy’s Statewide to install IAQ technology to remove pollutants and allergens for fresher, healthier indoor air.
- Water Heaters: Our experts install and repair water heaters and are familiar with all the major manufacturers and models. Homeowners enjoy hot water on demand thanks to Andy’s Statewide.
We provide top-notch HVAC service in Clinton Township, MI, needs to stay comfortable, focusing on brands with an excellent reputation for reliability and efficiency, including Carrier and Lennox. We’re standing by to assist if you require maintenance or are in the market for a new system.
Answers to Customers’ Frequently Asked Questions
How can homeowners boost HVAC efficiency?
- Install a smart thermostat (we’ll help you program it)
- Eliminate insulation leaks
- Replace or clean air filters
What steps can we take to boost IAQ?
Improve indoor air quality with such options as:
- Change air filters
- Keep your home clean
- Install air purifiers
When do I need to put in new HVAC equipment?
Generally, HVAC systems will provide service for 15-20 years when maintained by professionals. If your equipment is much older or needs to be repaired quite often, you’ll want to consider installing a new system now.
Does Andy’s Statewide provide emergency HVAC repairs?
Certainly! An HVAC problem can occur without warning, so we’re proud to offer emergency repair services to ensure your home is again comfortable, as soon as possible. We’re known for providing the best air conditioning repair in Clinton Township, MI, has to offer.
The Impact of Weather on Clinton Township HVAC Systems
In July, residents of Clinton Township experienced an average high temperature of 84 degrees Fahrenheit, with a dew point of 61 F and 63% humidity, while in contrast, the mercury plunges to an average of 21 F in January.
When you better understand Clinton’s climate, you’ll be better prepared to stay comfortable throughout the year. For example, the blazing heat during July means your family needs a reliable AC system. Your comfort depends on properly functioning heating equipment when it grows chilly in January.
Inhabitants of Clinton Township with questions about HVAC project permits can contact the Charter Township of Clinton Building Department at 40700 Romeo Plank Road. There, you will obtain information about regulations and permits for verifying code compliance for your HVAC system.
The experts at Andy’s Statewide offer heating and cooling services in Clinton Township, MI, which homeowners can rely on. To learn more about our approach to HVAC systems or schedule an appointment for service, contact us today!